Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jimmy Choo- do you know what you do?


Oh Jimmy Choo. How the heck do you do what you do?
First off- yes, all girls like to hang out in a trunk wearing hott shoes? NO.
Secondly, I know race is a trickly subject for people, but having the African- American male outside of the vehicle while the woman lounges around inside is not usually a good thing to advertise. I say this because Black males are often advertised as violent and over masculine figures. Granted, he himself isn't being violent, but the ad as a whole has a tone that represents some kind of film noir murder mystery suspense.
In addition to this, the car is in a desert. A desert. A girl in the trunk. A man outside. This does not really make me want to buy that shoe- and I do love Jimmy Choo shoes, do not get me wrong. But really. Oh the fashion world, how you annoy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment