Sunday, March 28, 2010

Accuracy

Some notes-

My blog is a compilation of my thoughts and interpretations. I state in several blogs to correct me if I am wrong and to share your thoughts. This is a learning experience for me. I don't really write this blog for the sake of pleasing the world. It's a blog- not Al Jazeera. Some things may be off- but none the less my interpretation is what it is.

Apparently my school newspaper told a friend that my blog is inaccurate about certain things- and your point? This is my place to share my thoughts. Yes they may be inaccurate, but I don't always know. Trying to find the history of each advertisement or thing
I rant about is particularly hard. I am not writing a paper. I am sharing. I often take concepts I have heard about and evolve them- is that illegal? Hm.

Anyways- if you have a true problem with the accuracy of my blog then I am sorry that you feel that way. Here are two solutions to end your confusion: a) don't read it or b) ask me. challenge me. I am all for it. I want to learn and hear others' thoughts.

Stay tuned... if you dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment