Saturday, April 10, 2010

Addendum to "Anti-Aging Advertisement" Rant

Readers,

I would like to clarify a point I made on the blog in which I talked about anti-aging advertisements. In that entry, I wrote of a young man I had met at my favorite bar. We have some mutual friends and got to talk last night. He clarified his point of view on acne and pores for me. Essentially this young gentlemen feels that an obscene amount of zits and skin problems are not attractive. I don't care who you are- I think we can all agree that we do not want to make out with a scabby face. BUT I would like to say that I would never turn someone down simply because of their skin. I think I feel that way because IF I was ever that person, I would want somebody to "take a chance on me." (ABBA reference anyone?)

I don't make this final point to say that the man in question would turn someone down. I have no idea. Nor do I really care. He was nice enough to listen and to clarify his point when he didn't even have to.

Enough said. Sam, thank you for clarifying and listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment