Sunday, April 15, 2012

Oh Jimmy Choo- why do you do what you do?


This just pisses me off. I could break it down but if you have read the rest of my blogs, you will know that in a nutshell these are my thoughts.
1) Heels + the female form = sex
2) We only see the models foot and the bottom half of the middle part of her body. This means that she is not considered to be a whole person AND because of how they have positioned her- she is only a sexual being to be gazed at.
3) As the gazer, you have to be stupid to ignore the fact that she is thin, tall, and perfectly and literally manicured. There is no hair on her legs, her nails are red (red means sex and femininity), and the defining factor of her appearance is her shoes. So I guess this means that if you love shoes you have nothing else to offer... unless you can pull of the swimsuit.

Grrrr. I get it that sex and women sell products. Heck, I want these shoes. BUT I don't want to wear these shoes knowing that this how Jimmy Choo thinks of women; dismembered.

And I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment